Wednesday

Life Lessons Continue


It's been ages since I posted here. I've spent the last several months letting go of things and allowing the goodness into my life. I'm happy to report that life continues to grow better. I'm going back to school in September.

This has been a dream for me for several years but I had so many barriers in my way that I failed to move forward. Finally though as I learned about letting go life took an unexpected turn.

I'm allowing happiness into my life. Occasionally I'll have a set back and have to work on letting go of some negative thought that gets in the way. However, I learn more and more how to recognize that and do something about it.

It all starts with our thoughts and those thoughts lead to emotions those emotions lead to what we attract from life.

No comments: