Monday

Some Great Quotes


I just wanted to share a few great quotes with you all.

The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all. ~Leo Rosten

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. ~Dr. Seuss

Being good is commendable, but only when it is combined with doing good is it useful. ~Author Unknown

I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. ~Mother Teresa (Agnes Gonxha Bojarhiu)

Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be. ~ John Wooden

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Excellent Quotes!

Mark said...

Great quotes! Great to see that you are writing again!

Desiree said...

Thanks Matthew and Mark! They are some of my favorites! As for writing I'm doing what I can with the little time I have. But it certainly feels good to be at it again!