Sunday

My Apologies

I must apologize to all who read here. I have not been a very attentive blogger. And for the time being I can't promise that things will get much better. I have been going through a lot these past few months between very hard financial times in spite of working my butt off and very rough times with my daughter. My attention has had to stay focused in those areas and the blog has stood neglected. I will still need to keep my focus elsewhere. Hence it will still be some time before I can really put the attention into this blog as I would like. For that I apologize. I will be back as soon as life allows but for the time being. I have to keep keeping on....

10 comments:

Matthew said...

Des,
Sending you good thoughts, hang in there!
Matthew

bokjae said...

Hi desiree, will always be there to support you in my prayers for better circumstances! We all have our rough patches in life but do keep your cool, depend on God and trust Him! We all understand!

Moonpoppy - Holistic Feathers said...

Hi Desiree

I hope that things improve for you all as 2008 progresses.

With bright blessings x

Mark said...

Desiree,
Do what you need to do. Don't worry, we will be here when you are able to return. My thoughts are with you.

Loving Annie said...

Thanks for letting us know, Desiree.

Hope things get better for you financially --

Betty said...

Dear Desiree,

Thanks for checking in and letting us know what's up. I send strength and await your return.

Hugs,
Betty

Desiree said...

Thank you so much my dear cyber friends! Your support and kindness means a great deal to me! Big hugs to each of you!
Thank you Matthew, Bokjae, Moonopoppy, Mark, Annie and Betty.

Forum Entrepreneur said...

Thanks for letting us know, hope that things improve for you

london property to rent said...

Yes, Keep trying. Thank you for sharing with us your emotion.

wornoutwoman said...

I'm so sorry. I pray you're able to make it through your season of whatever it is you're having to endure. Please keep us posted.
http://blessed1.wordpress.com